ABOUT DODGE DATA & ANALYTICS:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of construction project information and analytics. Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and firms that support them, leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities through industry-wide workflow solutions supported by Dodge. We are industry experts and forward-looking partners to many of the nation’s construction and building product manufacturing leading companies. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we allow our clients to better understand their markets, uncover and size hidden growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities. We do this by providing construction project information, key insights into industry relationships and integrated workflow tools. As we look ahead, we’re leveraging our 100-year-old legacy to reinvent ourselves and help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
GC Reporter will manage/build relationships within the construction community in the North Texas Area market. Identifying and inputting construction related information for daily publication. Establishing local market presence within the construction community to foster information exchange.
**Central Region PA-AL-AR-IL-IN-KY-LA-MI-MS-OH-TN-TX-WI-WV**
· Identify and input construction related information into the Dodge Reports database for publication. Meet daily production requirements.
· Develop exclusive data exchange arrangements with contacts in a designated territory.
· Collaborate with various DD&A Departments to provide content for products and services.
· Utilize verbal, e-mail and personal visits to obtain construction related information and bid documents.
· Manage and build relationships with general contractors, construction managers and contractors within a designated territory.
· Educate contacts on benefits and services offered by DD&A. Assist contacts develop access to private plan rooms.
· Expertly utilize on-line tools to identify and research construction related information.
· Establish on-line social networking presence and involvement in industry related associations
· Learn and adhere to DD&A data gathering guidelines.
· Continually increase knowledge of statistical trends and key players within the specific geographic territory.
· Some travel required.
· Computer proficiency: working knowledge of Windows, MS office products, and web based research
· Outbound call experience and information gathering
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, professional demeanor
· Strategic marketing skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and work well with others
· Demonstrated presentation skills
· College degree or other accredited institutions of higher learning
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
· A robust knowledge of construction industry and all components of the project lifecycle. Demonstrated record of expertise in information gathering field or equivalent experience equal to 2-4 years in the construction industry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.