About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of construction project information and analytics. Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and firms that support them, leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities through industry-wide workflow solutions supported by Dodge. We are industry experts and forward-looking partners to many of the nation’s construction and building product manufacturing leading companies. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we allow our clients to better understand their markets, uncover and size hidden growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities. We do this by providing construction project information, key insights into industry relationships and integrated workflow tools. As we look ahead, we’re leveraging our 100-year-old legacy to reinvent ourselves and help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Do you love to create marketing demand programs that get noticed and generate a steady stream of qualified leads? Are you motivated by the knowledge that your campaigns have a significant impact on the sales pipeline? Do you have strong cross-channel experience including digital? Have excellent project management skills and a strong ability to multi-task? Enjoy coordinating cross-functional teams to develop world-class programs that rise above the noise? If this sounds like you, we want to meet you.
The Marketing Program Manager plans, forecast, executes and measures Dodge Data’s demand generation campaigns. In this role, you will establish an ongoing cadence of campaigns aimed at our Construction & Subcontractor target audience that generates leads, uncovers opportunities and influences existing deals.
Working closely with other members of the marketing team, you will collaborate on the development of segmented email campaigns, multi-touch nurture campaigns, and direct response digital marketing.
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to think strategically, while also executing tactically.
· Develop and execute ongoing campaigns and programs that support Dodge Data’s core goals for demand generation and audience acquisition
· Manage ongoing webinar program, developing strategic topics and themes that drive audience engagement with Dodge Data
· Accurately plan, forecast, and report on campaigns based on corporate sales goals
· Track and analyze the results of campaigns, in order to continually refine programs for optimal ROI
· Continually innovate on ways to reach our desired prospect audience with compelling offers through new communities, media placements and partnerships
· Manage content-based offers leveraging our internal database, media placements, and content syndication
· Communicate regularly with the sales team on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns
· Oversee relationships with external vendors and agencies
Required Skills And Experience
· 4-6 years of marketing experience in a demand generation capacity, planning and executing campaigns within a Sirius Decisions Demand Waterfall framework
· Proficient skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (CRM On Demand) and marketing automation (Eloqua)
· Experience marketing within B2B, inside sales as well as enterprise-level sales environment
· Strong track record of quantifiable driving new revenue and accelerating pipeline
· Analytical focus, with experience in tracking marketing campaigns, and pulling actionable insights from data
· Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
· Maintain an informed and insightful point of view on industry structure, trends, initiatives, and issue an informed and insightful point of view of best practices and solutions across functions
· Provide leadership, support and ongoing guidance to members of the demand team
· Proactively manage client expectations and communicates project status to our team and clients
Location: In any of the following office locations: NY, NY; Bedford, MA or Hamilton, NJ
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.