About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of construction project information and analytics. Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and firms that support them, leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities through industry-wide workflow solutions supported by Dodge. We are industry experts and forward-looking partners to many of the nation’s construction and building product manufacturing leading companies. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we allow our clients to better understand their markets, uncover and size hidden growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities. We do this by providing construction project information, key insights into industry relationships and integrated workflow tools. As we look ahead, we’re leveraging our 100-year-old legacy to reinvent ourselves and help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
The Director, Brand is responsible for development and execution of integrated and innovative public relations, thought leadership, and social media plans to advance the awareness of DD&A’s’ brand vision, mission and leadership positioning. Formulates and implements strategic marketing communication strategies to advertise the DD&A’s’ new and existing products or services across all media, and across all the construction industry.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Corporate Marketing.
- Engage, inspire and galvanize the organization around the new brand vision, position and strategies.
- Understands brand strategy and capable of serving as its champion within the organization with creative services and consistent messaging implementation.
- Run the PR/brand organization that works daily to deliver value to our internal partners and drive brand awareness.
- Build agency and contractor relationships to accelerate brand strategy and complement our internal capacity.
- Responsible for the corporate website. Oversee management of social media channels and the social media content calendar as part of the overall marketing and communications calendar; track and measure results on all platforms. Engage with social communities effectively and efficiently.
- Tracks and analyzes competitors' market positioning, and messaging; synthesizes information to develop an integrated marketing strategy and course of action.
- Create strategies to raise the thought leadership profile of the organization and key personnel.
- Responsible for an internal communications strategy and oversee creation and execution of internal communications plans to connect employees to the purpose and priorities of the business.
- Manage external agency resources to drive results; direct agency resources and monitor for quality control; provide direct and timely feedback; monitor and measure agency deliverables against goals and objectives.
- Develops and effectively manages department and project budgets reevaluating their appropriateness on an ongoing basis based upon strategic objectives. Manage and track budget(s); utilize key financial and operational metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and programs.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- Marketing degree and 10+ years of relevant marketing/PR/brand experience in B2B
- Ability to drive results
- Great ability to develop people and to drive a high performing, highly satisfied and motivated team.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of an extended team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge and experience in the construction and/or technology industries preferred
20% to 25% travel would be required for this job
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.