Dodge Data & Analytics is the leading provider of data, analytics, news, and intelligence serving the North American construction industry. We are reshaping the way you discover and connect with the projects, people and products that drive today’s construction industry. We help Building Product Manufacturers, General Contractors, Sub-contractors and Specialty Trades, and Architects and Design Professionals identify, prioritize and act on key project opportunities and relationships. We offer state-of-the-art workflow integration tools that move the pre-construction process forward and provide market research services that help companies plan short and long-term growth strategies.
More information can be found about the company at: www.construction.com.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media and community building, enjoys meeting and motivating peers and loves discussing industry topics and trends. You should have a background in marketing, social media or digital marketing and be knowledgeable about community and brand advocacy. An understanding of the B2B or SaaS spaces would be a bonus—and direct experience within the construction industry is most welcome!
- Responsible for the corporate website, construction.com and future releases, including development of custom content and audience engagement strategy
- Oversee design and implementation of construction.com updates and creation of a corporate blog
- Work across the organization to find opportunities to educate and foster relationships with community and brand advocates
- Contribute to community and brand initiatives, including tactical implementation, content development and daily communication with customers
- Gather insights from the online community and communicate feedback that improves marketing, product development and sales process
- Set ROI goals, measure and track results against agreed upon KPIs
- Assist with short and long term strategy of community and brand initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the Demand Gen/Segment and Corporate Marketing team members to manage and support community/customer events and experiences
- Foster community growth and brand affinity by developing strong relationships via social media, in-person events and other touch points
Skills, Experience and Knowledge Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in community management /social media experience role
- Creative, diplomatic, and fantastic interpersonal and presentational skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of community management
- Experience in business and strategy development
- Ability to build and leverage a strong network of peers and partners
- Budget management experience
- Strong familiarity with established and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential
- A driving passion for social media, building community, & interacting with various audiences
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change, along with working in a fast pace environment
- Proactive, self-motivated, entrepreneurial and creative
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, marketing or related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.