Strategic Account Manager
Dodge Data & Analytics is the leading provider of data, analytics, news, and intelligence serving the North American construction industry. We are reshaping the way you discover and connect with the projects, people and products that drive today’s construction industry. We help Building Product Manufacturers, General Contractors, Sub-contractors and Specialty Trades, and Architects and Design Professionals identify, prioritize and act on key project opportunities and relationships. We offer state-of-the-art workflow integration tools that move the pre-construction process forward and provide market research services that help companies plan short and long-term growth strategies.
More information can be found about the company at: www.construction.com
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional, based in the North Carolina area, to sell and service Dodge’s Construction products and solutions to an established base of national and international building product manufacturers.
As a Strategic Account Manager, your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop in-depth relationships with senior sales, marketing and executives at assigned accounts
- Thoroughly assess customer go-to-market strategies, processes and identify areas in which Dodge D&A can help them increase their sales and marketing effectiveness
- Consult with assigned strategic accounts to determine their initiatives and strategies then align appropriate Dodge D&A’s solutions to drive our customer’s initiatives.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and growth goals by growing assigned existing accounts.
- Provide management with timely and accurate reports, as required, and maintain Dodge D&A’s CRM database of contacts, accounts and opportunities
- Coordinate effectively with all internal support resources
- Thru frequent account consultations, determine and very quickly resolve issues and concerns within assigned accounts
- Constant monitoring of assigned account to assess potential retention risks and opportunities for additional solutions or service sale opportunities.
The selected applicant will satisfy the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of construction industry experience
- 5+ years experience in solutions-based consultative sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple large accounts in a multi-state sales territory requiring travel
- Proficiency with Windows, all Microsoft Office and CRM applications
- The ideal candidate would have experience selling commercial building products and or related construction industry technology
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.