DODGE CONTINUES TO SEEK QUALIFIED CANDIDATES DURING COVID-19
As a precaution and in compliance with applicable state stay-at-home guidelines, we have directed all employees to work from home and to suspend business travel until further notice. However, we remain open for business and continue to seek qualified candidates for open positions.
While it may take some time for our country and the world to return to “normal,” we will continue to operate as near to normal as possible at a time when our services are most needed by the construction industry we serve.
To apply for any of our open positions, scroll down to see a list of our open positions below and click the 'Apply' button to submit your resume for consideration.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Dodge Data & Analytics Talent Recruitment Team
DODGE DATA & ANALYTICS' HR LEADER. KIM YAKE, SPEAKS UP FOR DIVERSITY
As the HR leader for an organization committed to diversity, Kim Yake, Dodge Data & Analytics’ Vice President of Human Resources, was asked to share her perspective on what diversity in the workplace means. Here’s what she had to say,“Inclusion in the workplace enables everyone to fully immerse themselves into the fabric of Dodge—which boosts engagement and therefore success. Inclusion means everyone is
invited to participate.”
At Dodge, diversity is a core value that we’re firmly committed. We believe that true inclusion is about more than just getting diversity into the room—it’s about creating a welcome space for participation.
You can read the full article, here.
COME WORK FOR US! WE HAVE COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
• Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
• Comprehensive and Generous Health Plan Options upon the start of employment
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• 401K Plan from Vanguard upon the start of employment
• Extensive Benefits including Identity Theft, Legal and Pet insurance
• Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first full year of employment
• Comprehensive and on-going learning and training for sales, technology, and other associates
• On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
• Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of commercial construction project data, market forecasting & analytics services and workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities that help them grow their business. On a local, regional or national level, Dodge empowers its customers to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue specific sales opportunities with success. The company’s construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. Dodge is leveraging its more than 125-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. Learn more, visit www.construction.com.