DODGE CONTINUES TO SEEK QUALIFIED CANDIDATES DURING COVID-19
As a precaution and in compliance with applicable state stay-at-home guidelines, we have directed all employees to work from home and to suspend business travel until further notice. However, we remain open for business and continue to seek qualified candidates for open positions.
While it may take some time for our country and the world to return to “normal,” we will continue to operate as near to normal as possible at a time when our services are most needed by the construction industry we serve.
To apply for any of our open positions, scroll down to see a list of our open positions below and click the 'Apply' button to submit your resume for consideration.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Dodge Data & Analytics Talent Recruitment Team
COME WORK FOR US! WE HAVE COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
• Comprehensive and Generous Health Plan Options upon the start of employment
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• 401K Plan from Vanguard upon the start of employment
• Extensive Benefits including Identity Theft, Legal and Pet insurance
• Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first full year of employment
• Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
• Comprehensive and on-going learning and training for sales, technology, and other associates
• On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
• Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.