About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
Full-stack Application Development Software Engineer
At Dodge we value autonomy, teamwork and innovation. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, flexible work hours, and education training allowance.
This exciting opportunity will be very important in developing the next generation of our application and services using the latest technologies. If you are interested in working in a small, dynamic team of incredible professionals in a fast paced, agile environment then we would like to hear from you.
Only local candidates will be considered for this position.
· Develop high quality software adhering to object oriented design and best practices
· Work with Product Owner to design, implement, maintain solutions based on business requirements
· Contribute to continuous improvements of our existing systems and processes as a member of the technical leadership team
· Monitor the performance of our software and develop pragmatic solutions
· Work closely with other functional groups including QA, Operations and Client Services
· Implement unit test code and assist in other relevant test automation when needed
· Providing technical guidance and mentoring the junior developers
· University/college degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of hands on experience developing web applications and web services
· Experience with scalable system, understanding of performance and scalability concerns in a production environment
· Experience with continuous build and deployment (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.).
· Strong OO design skills with knowledge of patterns and best practices
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
· Understanding agile development practices (SCRUM, XP, Kanban, Lean)
Nice to have
· Experience with RESTful web services and micro-service architecture
· Experience developing applications for Amazon Web Services especially EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, CloudFormation
· Knowledge of cloud autoscaling containers such as Docker.
· Experience with CMS and CRM Systems
· Experience with Document/NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j, Elasticsearch, etc.)
· Knowledge of Mobile development with either HTML5, PhoneGap or Native Apps, Java or Objective-C
· Knowledge of Security: SSL, STS, OAuth, SAML, etc.
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran