Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future.
To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits which include:
- 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
- Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 13 company-paid holidays
- On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
- Compensation Program including competitive salaries and commissions
- Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
The Director, New Business Development is responsible for developing and directing New Business Development Managers engaged in sales of Dodge Data & Analytics (DDA) solutions to customers and prospects in the Building Product Manufacturers (BPMs) space. Critical to the achievement of financial goals for DDA, this position will oversee selling activities for all DDA solutions and is responsible for the achievement of revenue goals and other sales related objectives.
- Coach, counsel and develop a team of outside sales professionals within a region to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Manages and drives the creation and assignment of sales goals, compensation plans, and travel expense budgets for outside sales team(s).
- Provides coaching to sales team on different levels. Identifies gaps in product knowledge, management, and sales skills within team. Ensures that team is aware of trends and responds to client/market demands with relevant products and services to drive revenue.
- Participate in sales efforts for specific accounts as needed. This includes involvement in pre-call strategy, creation of sales presentations and participation in delivery of sales presentations.
- Monitors team’s performance and compares it with objectives. Leads the creation of a sales plan for team with tactical action steps to execute that plan to meet and exceed sales/revenue goals.
- Develop and implement programs to achieve desired monthly and quarterly sales results.
- Identifies product and market trends and ensures that sales teams are knowledgeable and conversant in them.
- Use Siebel to accurately report sales activity and opportunity pipeline within assigned region.
- Communicate Weekly Sales performance of region to New Business Development Managers.
- Lead and drive New Business Development Managers on prospecting for new and win-back business goals on a regular basis.
- Has deep knowledge of the industry and awareness of market trends.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple product offerings into enterprise solutions.
- Proficiency in developing accurate, detailed, and easy to understand sales reports.
- Proficiency in windows based applications and contact management software.
- Must be able to understand customer problems and correctly interpret requirements to implement a solution strategy and propose DDA products to meet the client’s need. These problems may be complex due to the size and scope of the customers/prospects.
- Must be able to enlist the assistance of appropriate product specialist or support to assist in presenting products to meet customer needs.
- Must be able to demonstrate credibility with key customer/prospects and develop strategies that will give us the competitive advantage by utilizing integrated solutions based programs involving the full spectrum of products and services.
- Regularly interacts with clients and prospective clients.
- Knowledge and experience in the building and execution of regional sales plans.
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience and true understanding and execution of “hunting” & prospecting methodologies for new logo accounts and overall successful sales management skills.
- Sales Leadership experience within the North American Commercial Construction Industry/Building Product Manufacturers is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Remote and must live near to a major airport(s)
· Ideal locations: Greater NYC Area, Greater Philadelphia Area, Greater Boston Area, etc.
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.