ABOUT DODGE DATA & ANALYTICS
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
· 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 12 company-paid holidays
· On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
· Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
· Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
The Product Manager will lead the product management activities to define, develop and deliver market-leading construction marketplace solutions. This role requires a combination of skills including the ability to distill market needs and translate them to software solutions through software designs, database architectures, and a number of product management activities. This role is responsible for aligning engineering, sales, customer services and marketing through go to market plans that will successfully further Dodges SaaS solutions in the marketplace.
This role extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new solutions for the company. This role is responsible for driving products from existing ideas, and helping to develop new ideas based on contact with customers and prospects. This role requires a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. This role requires someone that enjoys spending time in the market to understand key stakeholder problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market that delight customers.
• Leads as an entrepreneur, strategist, and client advocate.
• Manages SaaS product roadmaps to realize strategic plans.
• Manages and aligns others to the strategy and or roadmap.
• Articulates and drives plans that translate strategies to market requirements and prioritized roadmaps.
• Conducts research and ideates features and solutions to create customer stickiness and new revenue.
• Drives roadmaps through cross-functional teams (Software Engineering, Quality Engineering, SaaS operations, Marketing Communications, Sales, and Customer Service).
• Creates product alignment through market requirements documents, customer contracts, and solution positioning.
• Analyzes and identifies partner relationships.
• Travels to the customer and non-customer sites.
• Interacts with third-party partners to form and maintain key integrations and product functionality.
• This role requires ensuring the adhesion to and refinement of a product roadmap process as well as regularly communicating and coordinating with customers, sales, service, operations, and others.
• Designs and validate end-user designs.
• Works hand in hand with Software Engineering, Quality Engineering, and the Operations teams to ensure products are delivered to production on time, with quality, and on budget.
• Demonstrates Dodge products and participates in prospect presentations as needed.
• Analyzes product profitability, revenue, margins, and utilization.
• Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes product decisions accordingly.
• Understands and provides input into our pricing model.
• Coordinates with legal to assure appropriate documents are in place to conduct Dodge business.
• Communicates across many audiences: i) communicating with engineering staff to define product release requirements, ii) working with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer, iii) Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, iv) occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers, etc.
• Manages the development of reports by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each innovator's career interests.
• Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
• Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
• Remains at the forefront of emerging industry directions.
• Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
• Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
• Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
• Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
• Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
• Manages day-to-day client interactions.
• When needed, communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Pragmatic Marketing Framework understanding and experience.
· 3-5+ years of software product management experience:
· In a rapid and regular continuous software development and delivery environment (weekly/monthly releases),
· Managing a portfolio of SaaS products.
· Proven Product Management success(es):
· Managing existing products to increased revenues,
· Creating new products with new top line revenues,
· Managing a portfolio of solutions delivered as a unified platform a plus!
· Must have technical experience in the background.
· Knowledgeable of contemporary web technologies (browser cross-compatible, HTML 5, SSO, APIs, SEO, responsive design, etc.).
· Must have a background in Product Management/Data Management or Data Architect.
· Must have Data Experience.
· Should have Technical ability to query and manage Databases.
· Need to be facile with technology to develop data models.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with any of the following is a plus: construction industry experience/knowledge, content development, data analytics, big data, startups, and entrepreneurialism.
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.