About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of construction project information and analytics. Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and firms that support them, leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities through industry-wide workflow solutions supported by Dodge. We are industry experts and forward-looking partners to many of the nation’s construction and building product manufacturing leading companies. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we allow our clients to better understand their markets, uncover and size hidden growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities. We do this by providing construction project information, key insights into industry relationships and integrated workflow tools. As we look ahead, we’re leveraging our 100-year-old legacy to reinvent ourselves and help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
· 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 10 company-paid holidays
· On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
· Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
· Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
The On-boarding Manager's primary responsibility is to improve and maintain customer engagement and satisfaction for new Dodge Data and Analytics clients by resolving complex customer issues and providing product support and training. The On-boarding Manager will be responsible for these accounts and for assisting these accounts in quickly getting value from their investment in Dodge.
The Onboarding Manager will be assigned accounts across a range of products and contract value. They are solely responsible for providing complete account management while the customer is onboarding by completing strategic and deliberate contact points designed to build and improve the relationship between Dodge Data & Analytics and the customer. Once the Onboarding Manager has successfully on boarded a new client, they will work to transition the client relationship to an Account Manager.
• Customer Sales - Proactively seek opportunities to grow current customers by selling them additional Dodge products and services.
• Account Cancel Requests - React quickly and effectively to uncover cancel reasons and overcome objections by reinforcing product features and value.
• Key Performance Activities - Attain all KPI requirements designed to improve account retention and maintain. KPIs would include contact and training rates
• Systems - Accurately follow Standard Operating Procedures for all account interactions within standard CRM systems. Participate in all job, product and industry related training opportunities.
• Communication - Represent Dodge Data & Analytics professionally and accurately in all verbal and written customer interactions
• Dimensions - Consistent attainment of individual goals thru retaining, renewing and revising accounts. Improve customer product engagement.
Knowledge and Experience:
The On-boarding Manager must have the drive to resolve customer issues and have experience in a customer service support environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and aptitude for customer service skills required.
• Business-to-business communication skills.
• Proficiency in desktop software programs necessary to successfully execute job requirements (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM).
• Must possess an aptitude for learning new software and job responsibilities.
• Ability to self-monitor and continuously improve performance results.
• Decision-making and problem-solving ability.
• Organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task in a high-volume transactional environment.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of sales and/or account management experience preferred.
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.