About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
- 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
- Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 12 company-paid holidays
- On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
- Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
- Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional, based in the greater Dallas area and surrounding territories, to sell and service Dodge’s Construction products and solutions to an established base of national and international building product manufacturers.
As a Strategic Account Manager, your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop in-depth relationships with senior sales, marketing and executives at assigned accounts
- Thoroughly assess customer go-to-market strategies, processes and identify areas in which Dodge D&A can help them increase their sales and marketing effectiveness
- Consult with assigned strategic accounts to determine their initiatives and strategies then align appropriate Dodge D&A’s solutions to drive our customer’s initiatives.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and growth goals by growing assigned existing accounts.
- Provide management with timely and accurate reports, as required, and maintain Dodge D&A’s CRM database of contacts, accounts and opportunities
- Coordinate effectively with all internal support resources
- Thru frequent account consultations, determine and very quickly resolve issues and concerns within assigned accounts
- Constant monitoring of assigned account to assess potential retention risks and opportunities for additional solutions or service sale opportunities.
The selected applicant will satisfy the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of construction industry experience
- 5+ years experience in solutions-based consultative sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple large accounts in a multi-state sales territory requiring travel
- Proficiency with Windows, all Microsoft Office, and CRM applications
- The ideal candidate would have experience selling commercial building products and or related construction industry technology
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.