About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
· 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 12 company-paid holidays
· On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
· Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
· Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
Dodge Data and Analytics is searching for a Business Development Manager to join our Direct Response Team. The Contractor & Services Inside Sales Representative will focus on driving new sales. Business objectives will include responding to inquiries, conducting web based product demonstrations and continued follow-up activities in an effort to close new business.
· Drive sales opportunities (Opportunity to close). Close subscription based, e-business sales and one-time analytics in accordance with defined organizational selling methodologies to attain defined objectives.
· Display consultative skills necessary to successfully represent products and services.
· Responsible for effectively attaining all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as defined by management team.
· Build and manage a strong pipeline to achieve assigned sales goals and forecasts.
· Maintain interactions through records management as directed in specified CRM system; demonstrate effective utilization of all appropriate systems for information capture and reporting.
· Represent Dodge Data and Analytics professionally in all interactions.
· Successful track record for managing sales cycle, negotiations and meeting sales objectives.
· Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
· 2+ year's sales experience preferred.
· Experience with e-business transactions in previous work environment is preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude required.
· Demonstrate consultative sales skills.
· Proficiency in desktop software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software packages as necessary (CRM, order management, etc), as well as functional knowledge of network systems necessary to complete tasks, and manage duties accordingly.
· Ability to take initiative to monitor and continuously improve efforts.
· Exemplary decision making and problem solving abilities are necessary.
· Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years of experience
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.