About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
· 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accous
· Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 12 company-paid holidays
· On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
· Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
· Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
Dodge Data and Analytics is searching for a New Business Development Manager to join our Contractor & Services division and will focus on driving net new sales. Business objectives will be 100% outbound prospecting to drive new opportunities from lead creation to close. Individual will be conducting web based product demonstrations and continued follow-up activities to close new business. Individual must be a pure Hunter.
• Drive sales opportunities (Lead to close). Close subscription based sales in accordance with defined organizational selling methodologies to attain defined objectives.
• Display consultative and solution selling skills to successfully represent products and services prospects through online demonstrations of our software solutions.
• Responsible for effectively attaining all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as defined by management team.
• Build and manage a strong pipeline to achieve assigned sales goals and forecasts.
• Maintain interactions through records management as directed in specified CRM system; demonstrate effective utilization of all appropriate systems for information capture and reporting.
• Responsible to hunt for opportunities from our former customers, previous closed lost opportunities, cold calling efforts, etc.
• Represent Dodge Data and Analytics professionally in all interactions.
• Successful track record for managing sales cycle, negotiations and meeting sales objectives.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with e-business transactions in previous work environment is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude required.
• Demonstrate consultative sales skills.
• Proficiency in desktop software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software packages as necessary (CRM, order management, etc).
• Ability to take initiative to monitor and continuously improve efforts.
• Exemplary decision making and problem solving abilities are necessary.
• Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• HUNTER mentality, professionally aggressive and highly motivated people only
• SMART and COACHABLE, you must be able to learn and understand highly technical topics.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of sales experience
• 2+ years of construction experience preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude.
• The ability to cold call and build a resourceful pipeline
• Demonstrated consultative sales skills with a strong close ratio
• Exemplary decision making and problem solving abilities.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task.
• Experience with construction industry is a strong plus (not required)
Dodge Data & Analytics is a strong advocate of workforce diversity, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on any legally protected status or characteristic: Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.