About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
The Senior Account Manager is solely responsible for improving and maintaining customer engagement and satisfaction for existing Dodge Data and Analytics clients by resolving complex customer issues and providing product support and training. The Senior Representative will be responsible for the complete life cycle of the customer: including onboarding new accounts, revising, renewing, retaining, upselling, restarting, canceling and credit risk accounts.
Additionally, Senior Account Manager will be assigned selected accounts that are determined to require special attention to detail and will be required to complete strategic and deliberate contact points designed to build and improve the relationship between Dodge Data and Analytics and the customer.
• Customer Sales - Proactively seek opportunities to grow current customers by selling them additional Dodge products and services.
• Account Cancel Requests - React quickly and effectively to uncover cancel reasons and overcome objections by reinforcing product features and value.
• Renewing Accounts - Proactively contact renewing contracts with a courtesy call and email to ensure continued customer satisfaction and account renewal.
• Key Performance Activities - Attain all KPI requirements designed to improve account retention and maintain. KPIs would include contact rate, save, renewal and retention ratios.
• Systems - Accurately follow Standard Operating Procedures for all account interactions within standard CRM systems. Participate in all job, product and industry related training opportunities.
• Communication - Represent Dodge Data & Analytics professionally and accurately in all verbal and written customer interactions
• Dimensions - Consistent attainment of individual goals thru retaining, renewing and revising accounts. Improve customer product engagement.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.