About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
· 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 10 company-paid holidays
· Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
· Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
Dodge Data & Analytics currently has a position available for an Data Analyst who will responsible for the production, support and maintenance of custom Dodge Research and Analytics products and services. This position will work closely with the Dodge sales force and will serve as part of a team for the Analytics group customers in the support and use of their products.
Knowledge & Experience:
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.