About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of analytics and software-based workflow integration solutions for the construction industry. Building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and service providers leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities for enhanced business performance. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we make the hidden obvious, empowering our clients to better understand their markets, uncover key relationships, size growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities with success. Our construction project information is the most comprehensive and verified in the industry. We are leveraging our 100-year-old legacy of continuous innovation to help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
- 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
- Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 12 company-paid holidays
- On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
- Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
- Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
As a Business Development Manager- Strategic Sales professional at Dodge Data & Analytics, you will work closely with prospective clients on delivering exceptional value through the delivery of our world class data and technology solutions. The regionally based Strategic New Business Development Representative will sell pro-actively and strategically Dodge products and analytic solutions to new prospects in the Building Product Manufacturer (BPM) and Contractors & Services (C&S) space. The primary responsibilities will include, identifying new business opportunities, developing key partnerships in our target industries, creating innovative avenues to reach existing and future markets, and prioritizing vital prospective channels producing profitable long-term growth.
This role is a home or remote office position. Candidates closer to any airports are preferred in any location across United States.
- Proactively engage with prospective customers by identifying and developing consultative relationships with key industry decision makers to generate on-going new business opportunities. Create business development in our core business sectors for the full-range of data and analytical products as well as software solutions, and services in the commercial, institutional, governmental and adjacent markets in the construction industry.
- Thoroughly assess prospects’ go-to-market strategies and processes while identifying areas in which Dodge can help them increase their effectiveness and profitability.
- Effectively educate and engage customers on product benefits leading to competitive conversions.
- Aggressively achieve or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales and growth goals by securing new accounts.
- Incorporate sales automation tool, Siebel, as an enabler to the sales process that includes pro-active follow-up, accurate forecasting and reporting, as well as a database for future sales opportunities.
- Develop a network within the industry that includes joining/participating in associations and attending events and conferences as well as participating at a leadership level.
- Engage with sales, product, and marketing Dodge team members to refer opportunities for growth based on industry knowledge and customer interactions.
- 5+ years generating new business providing analytical based consultative sales in a technology solution environment is essential.
- Business development strength and insight to forecast sales revenue accurately is required.
- Knowledge of general contracting/construction is desirable.
- Familiar with all MS Office products
- Experienced using WebEx or any webinar tool
- Proficiency operating in a customer relationship management environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must have experience selling via CRM and marketing automation solutions A MUST.
- Digital experience with cold calling in your DNA
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.