About Dodge Data & Analytics:
Dodge Data & Analytics is North America’s leading provider of construction project information and analytics. Building Product Manufacturers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and firms that support them, leverage Dodge to identify and pursue unseen growth opportunities and execute on those opportunities through industry-wide workflow solutions supported by Dodge. We are industry experts and forward-looking partners to many of the nation’s construction and building product manufacturing leading companies. Whether it’s on a local, regional or national level, we allow our clients to better understand their markets, uncover and size hidden growth opportunities, and pursue those opportunities. We do this by providing construction project information, key insights into industry relationships and integrated workflow tools. As we look ahead, we’re leveraging our 100-year-old legacy to reinvent ourselves and help the industry meet the building challenges of the future. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics offers comprehensive benefits, which include:
· 401K Plan from Vanguard upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Three Comprehensive Health Plan Options from Aetna upon start of employment—no waiting period
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· Work/Life Balance with generous time off starting in the first year—3 weeks accrued vacation, 10 company-paid holidays
· On-Site Gym and Café with farm-to-table options in our Hamilton, NJ location
· Compensation Program including competitive salaries and bonus eligibility
· Positive Work Environment that is open, bright, warm, friendly, and collaborative—team players welcome!
MSA Reporter is responsible for the efficient and effective process of collecting information, documents and other customer requirements within their assigned geography. Leadership role within assigned geography recognizing changes will occur within the industry and will need to be able to alert internal employees of trends. Responsible for improving relationships with public and private sources in an assigned geographic territory.
**Central Region PA-AL-AR-IL-IN-KY-LA-MI-MS-OH-TN-TX-WI-WV** *
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
Location: Prefer candidates from Wisconsin or Michigan
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.